Persys Medical, Pocket BVM
This is the world’s first pocket BVM. It fits in the palm of your hand, is easy to deploy and is made of medical grade silicon.
The Pocket BVM (Bag Valve Mask) is a hand-held disposable device for manual resuscitation and emergency respiratory support for adult patients. This device is designed for one-time patient use; however it can be re-folded for training purposes. It is ideal in either emergency or clinical settings, and replaces any standard BVM combining all components and operational capabilities into one compact unit.
- Connections: Gas inlet tube 15mm length x 6mm O.D. Patient connector: outside – 22mm male, inside – 15mm female.
- Expiratory connector (for PEEP valve attachment): 30mm male
- Resuscitator Volume: 1600 ml.
- Bag Reservoir Volume: 2600 ml.
- Size Unpacked: 8.5 in. long, 4.7 in. diameter (217mm length, 121mm diameter)
- Body Mass Suitable for Use: >88lbs. (40kg)
- Delivered Oxygen Concentration: 55% (at 2 L/min) to 100% (at 8 L/min)