SAM Medical, XT Tourniquet
SAM XT Tourniquet
Engineered for rapid application, SAM XT’s innovative design normalizes the number of windlass turns needed compared to traditional tourniquets, enabling an easier, faster training of the product and intuitive use. Meets MIL-STD 810G for durability.
SAM XT is now a recommended tourniquet by the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (CoTCCC).
Packaged size & weight: Length: 6.3cm Width: 3.8cm Height: 18.4cm Weight: 108g
Click. Twist. Secure.
- BAND Weather-resistant hook and loop system functions when fully submerged, providing maximum security in the harshest weather. Outer material is optimized for night vision.
- WINDLASS C-HOOKS Secures the Metal Windlass Rod using an intuitive angular design, making windlass locking easier and more efficient.
- TRUFLEX™ PLATE Durable nylon construction distributes force as targeted pressure for maximum strength and flexibility, able to bend on smaller extremities without breaking.
- TRUFORCE™ BUCKLE Innovative auto-lock technology activates locking prongs, eliminating slack typically found in all other tourniquet applications.
- METAL WINDLASS ROD Machined from extruded bars of strong, lightweight 6061-T6 true billet aluminum for consistent reliability when compared to plastic composites.
- PRECISION STRAP Velcro-dependent tourniquets can fail when wet or dirty. The all-weather Precision Strap is made of single-layer nylon webbing. It features intervaled holes that lock with the TRUFORCE™ Buckle to create a consistent, efficient primary security system. The secondary hook and loop system secures the remaining strap, adding stability and safety.
- PRECISION TAB Intuitive design allows for quicker, easier tourniquet application. Material is optimized for night vision.