H&H Medical Corporation, Cinch Tight Bandage
The H&H® Cinch Tight Universal Trauma Bandage is a comprehensive combat dressing that is used extensively by the U.S. military for hemorrhage control. This compression dressing features an 8″ x 7.5″ ABD pad sewn to a 4″ x 50″ elastic strap and includes a metal hook sewn at the top of the pad for pressure capability.
Six first aid products in one, the Cinch Tight Bandage is a comprehensive combat dressing intended for moderate to severe bleeding control. For first responders, military, law enforcement and related fields, this compression bandage is a fast, effective medical tool for many kinds of traumas and injuries (particularly those involving arterial bleeding in extremities).
When removed from the vacuum pouch, the bandage expands and returns to its original shape. When unrolled, the coverage area for the thick 8″x10″ absorbent pad can be seen. Bandage stretches to 13 feet. All bandages have a coated steel tension hook or brushed aluminum hook sewn on the side away from the absorbent pad, and VELCRO® fastener strips at both ends of the bandage for easy anchoring and attachment.
Benefits and Features:
- Simple deployment and use
- Stops moderate to severe hemorrhaging
- Engineered to meet the needs of the user and first responder
- Multi-purpose: Replaces current single ABD pads, elastic bandages, wraps, triangular bandages, etc.
- Self-help for all trauma needs: military, law enforcement, sports, hunting, backpacking, etc.
- Vacuum-packed in a 5 mil barrier bag for small, easy storage.