Persys Medical, The Emergency Bandage (aka The Israeli Bandage)- 4 inch
Israeli Bandage 4 inch
With its unique pressure bar, The Emergency Bandage provides unmatched pressure to the wound, controlling bleeding when every second counts. The standard of care in the U.S. Military since 2004, The Emergency Bandage provides multiple applications for many possible wounds including amputations, making it ideal for the treatment of severe blood loss.
Click HERE to purchase this product.
As the #1 selling trauma bandage known to most as the Israeli bandage, and a standard of care in the world’s elite militaries, the Emergency Bandage® is a multifunctional hemorrhage control solution. With a wide variety of applications, including being FDA approved as a non-pneumatic tourniquet, the Emergency Bandage® has been a dependable hemorrhage control device for over 2 decades.
- Only trauma bandage FDA approved as a non-pneumatic tourniquet
- Can apply 30-40+ lbs of force on a wound
- Multi-functional bandage for various wounds
- Compact, lightweight, waterproof, vacuum sealed packaging
- Sterile, best-in-class 8 year shelf life
- Integrated pressure bar exerts immediate & direct pressure on wound
- Built-in closure bar: no pins, no clips, no tape, no hook-and-loop, no knots
- Non-adherent 4″ pad eliminates removal pain and wound re-opening
- Cost Effective