Beacon Chest Seal 6″ Vented
The Beacon™ Chest Seal is an advanced occlusive dressing designed to treat open chest wounds. They are specifically designed with a medical grade hydrogel adhesive strong enough to adhere to skin that is exposed to blood, sweat, hair, sand or water. Beacon™ Chest Seals are available in 2-pack, single, and single kit-sized configurations.
The vented version features a patent pending design with 4 vents that allow for one-way airflow out of the chest cavity during exhalation while preventing airflow into the chest cavity during inhalation. The 4 vent design maximizes venting and ensures proper chest seal function in the event of an obstruction.
- Large 6-inch round shape for optimal coverage area
- Effective in extreme cold and heat
- Large release tab for easy application and removal
- Transparent backing for easy placement over the wound
- Strong medical grade hydrogel adhesive
- Lightweight puncture-resistant packaging
- Conforms and adheres easily to all body surfaces
- Function and integrity of chest seal preserved when folded or rolled
- Vacuum-sealed ouch w/ 4 tear notches